Make your colleagues' backend work stand out
In return, we hook you up with a company car, fuel card and a competitive salary.
Got what it takes?
- Knowledge and experience of Angular JS, interfacing with REST backends
- Communicative attitude
- Respect deadlines
- The freedom to take charge of your own career: you decide your future role within the team (development, architecture, coaching, team lead) as well as your technical specialties
- Training and coaching
- A competitive salary (commensurate with experience), a company car + fuel card, a powerful laptop, extensive insurance and plenty of training opportunities
- Stimulating, professional and pleasant work surroundings
- Support our clients and help them find the perfect solution to their needs
- Develop, implement and support all kinds of applications that must be able to communicate with a REST exposed backend
- Handle tight deadlines, brief communication and productive scrum meetings with grace, style and wit
- You’re driven and flexible. You know that variety is the spice of life, which is why you love to work on various projects at different locations
- You’re obsessed with everything frontend! It doesn’t matter what your experience level is — we just want you to be passionate
- You keep up with the latest trends and love sharing knowledge and expertise with your team members and clients
- You love to brainstorm with our clients and tirelessly go the extra mile to come up with top notch solutions
- You’re familiar with AngularJS and HTML5
- You know how to use Bower, NPM, Grunt, and/or Gulp to automate your work
- You know how to use a version control system like TFS, Git or SVN
- You have a behaviour driven development attitude
- You can find your way in Git
- You don’t start sweating when reading terms like continuous integration, continuous delivery, behaviour driven development, domain driven design and test driven development
- You know build tools like Maven and Gradle
- You can show us a certificate or two — or even better, you’re willing and eager to learn more (with our support)
- Flexibility (not the yoga-kind)
Your future work place
- Our Pointers are empowered, independently critical thinking, multidisciplinary, holistic, entrepreneurial experts that are willing and able to adapt and to keep learning on a daily basis. You will join a team of thought leading hobbyists with a job with a technology agnostic approach. This is why we can safely say that we have the brightest minds working for us.
- We are technology agnostic, which means that we are not married to one vendor or technology. Our Pointers remain skeptical yet open-minded for result-driven improvement. To facilitate this, we regularly get together to learn from each other and keep our skills on point during a monthly meet up that we’ve dubbed Sharpening The Saw (STS). Free food and positive vibes included.