Are you the junior *developer we're looking for?
Got what it takes?
- Knowledge about Java, .NET, Hibernate, Kubernetes, Vue JS, Kotlin, Docker, … is a given. What we value most is your eagerness to keep learning and your drive to share your knowledge with your colleagues and customers.
- It’s all about what’s in your head, what you are willing and able to create that we consider as your most important asset.
- You will be applauded for your brilliant ideas and contributions. Your ownership of your projects set you apart from the rest.
Your future work place
- Our Pointers are empowered, independently critical thinking, multidisciplinary, holistic, entrepreneurial experts that are willing and able to adapt and to keep learning on a daily basis. You will join a team of thought leading hobbyists with a job with a technology agnostic approach. This is why we can safely say that we have the brightest minds working for us.
- We are technology agnostic, which means that we are not married to one vendor or technology. Our Pointers remain skeptical yet open-minded for result-driven improvement. To facilitate this, we regularly get together to learn from each other and keep our skills on point during a monthly meet up that we’ve dubbed Sharpening The Saw (STS). Free food and positive vibes included.
- Junior profiles get paired up with our senior consultants during our bootcamp. You will learn the ropes when it comes to being an expert IT consultant. Proper guidance is guaranteed before you’re being sent out into the field.
- A match with our culture is very important to us. We hire you for your ‘Pointitude’. We want you and our clients to feel that ‘it’ll get done, no matter what’ wherever you go.
- You know that variety is the spice of life, which is why you love to work on various projects at different locations.
- You get a spark in your eyes when you see all the cool stuff you can do with technology. You are eager to share your knowledge with those who are eager to learn.
- Of course, you will get a company car, a nice salary, insurance and all the other good stuff in return.
- You have a behaviour driven development attitude
- A few certificates are great — even better is a hunger to learn more
- You know your way around microservices, CQRS, event sourcing and cloud architecture
- Flexibility (not the yoga-kind)