Do you love Java more than life itself?
Do you keep up with the latest trends and love sharing knowledge and expertise with your team members and clients? Do you love brainstorming with clients, and tirelessly go the extra mile to come up with top notch solutions? Then this might be the job for you. ToThePoint is looking for new Java Developers with all levels of experience, from Junior to Senior. In return, we hook you up with a company car, fuel card and a competitive salary.
Got what it takes?
- 1+ years of experience as a Java developer
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring or Spring Boot
- Experience using build tools like Maven and Gradle
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration, continuous delivery, DDD and TDD
- Drive and flexibility. You know that variety is the spice of life, which is why you love to work on various projects at different locations
- The freedom to take charge of your own career: you decide your future role within the team (development, architecture, coaching, team lead) as well as your technical specialties
- Training and coaching
- A competitive salary (commensurate with experience), a company car + fuel card, a powerful laptop, extensive insurance and plenty of training opportunities
- Stimulating, professional and pleasant work surroundings
- Support our customers and help them find the perfect solution to their needs
- Develop, implement and support all types of tools in Java or the expansive Java ecosystem
- Set up communication between various apps through REST services, messaging, XML, JSON or others
- Wrangle tight deadlines, brief communication and productive scrum meetings
- Got to be able to develop and implement applications or micro-services with Java and Frameworks within the expanded java ecosystem
- You are capable of putting up the communication between these different applications and microservices (using XML, Json, Avro, Thrift), synchronously with REST (or SOAP) interfaces or asynchronously using messaging where you always keep an eye on resilience
- Test those applications with Junit, Mockito, Cucumber or one of the other possibilities you know
- You have a behaviour driven development attitude
- A few certificates are great — even better is a hunger to learn more
- You know your way around microservices, CQRS, event sourcing and cloud architecture
- Flexibility (not the yoga-kind)