Are you MEAN to the bone? Or do you REACT better to MERN?
Got what it takes?
- The will to learn and always do better
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring or Spring Boot
- Experience using build tools like Maven and Gradle
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration, continuous delivery, DDD and TDD
- Drive and flexibility. You know that variety is the spice of life, which is why you love to work on various projects at different locations
- A young team that takes on exciting projects for well-known clients
- The freedom to take charge of your own career: you decide your future role within the team (development, architecture, coaching, team lead) as well as your technical specialties
- Training and coaching
- A competitive salary (commensurate with experience), a company car + fuel card, a powerful laptop, extensive insurance and plenty of training opportunities
- Stimulating, professional and pleasant work surroundings
- Be MEAN or MERN. Really, absolutely, undeniably be an expert in your field.
- You go to bed and get up dreaming about MongoDB databases
- You’re a rock star on the ExpressJS framework
- Your knowledge of Angular/React and NodeJS makes us blush
- You’re THE BOSS when it comes to building web applications and you’ve seen a thing or two about security, session management, REST API’s and databases.
- You keep up with the latest trends and love sharing knowledge and expertise with your team members and clients
- Wrangle tight deadlines, brief communication and productive scrum meetings
- You have a behaviour driven development attitude
- You don’t start sweating when reading terms like continuous integration, continuous delivery, behaviour driven development, domain driven design and test driven development
- You know build tools like Maven and Gradle
- You can show us a certificate or two — or even better, you’re willing and eager to learn more (with our support)
- Flexibility (not the yoga-kind)
Your future work place
- Our Pointers are empowered, independently critical thinking, multidisciplinary, holistic, entrepreneurial experts that are willing and able to adapt and to keep learning on a daily basis. You will join a team of thought leading hobbyists with a job with a technology agnostic approach. This is why we can safely say that we have the brightest minds working for us.
- We are technology agnostic, which means that we are not married to one vendor or technology. Our Pointers remain skeptical yet open-minded for result-driven improvement. To facilitate this, we regularly get together to learn from each other and keep our skills on point during a monthly meet up that we’ve dubbed Sharpening The Saw (STS). Free food and positive vibes included.