Are you reaching for the sky? Then we might have the cloud engineer job for you.
OnTheSpot focuses on designing, building and operating cloud architectures. All our engineers are highly skilled professionals and passionate about continuous delivery and cloud technologies. We guide our customers in their adventure towards cloud infrastructure and help organisations build confidence in the deployments and releases of their IT solutions while meeting present and future business needs.
Got what it takes?
- A bachelor/master in IT or equivalent by experience
- The will to learn and always do better
- Drive and flexibility. You know that variety is the spice of life, which is why you love to work on various projects at different locations
- Belgium-based and fluent in Dutch
- The freedom to take charge of your own career: you decide your future role within the team (development, architecture, coaching, team lead) as well as your technical specialties
- A young team that takes on exciting projects for well-known clients
- Training and coaching
- A competitive salary (commensurate with experience), a company car + fuel card, a powerful laptop, extensive insurance and plenty of training opportunities
- Stimulating, professional and pleasant work surroundings
- Design and implement architectures on platforms such as AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- You’re familiar and experienced with traditional server- and cloud environments that you can use during a migration of on-premise applications to a cloud server
- You have a passion for automation and apply these everywhere (e.x. software builds, deployments, backups and monitoring)
- You’re privy to Continuous Integration / Delivery / Deployment and you’re capable of building sturdy build pipelines.
- Infrastructure-As-Code sounds familiar to you– You’ve already gained a few certificates (AWS, GCP, Azure) or you’re prepared obtain these
- You have a behaviour driven development attitude
- You can find your way in Git
- You don’t start sweating when reading terms like continuous integration, continuous delivery, behaviour driven development, domain driven design and test driven development
- You know build tools like Maven and Gradle
- You can show us a certificate or two — or even better, you’re willing and eager to learn more (with our support)
- Flexibility (not the yoga-kind)
Your future work place
- Our Pointers are empowered, independently critical thinking, multidisciplinary, holistic, entrepreneurial experts that are willing and able to adapt and to keep learning on a daily basis. You will join a team of thought leading hobbyists with a job with a technology agnostic approach. This is why we can safely say that we have the brightest minds working for us.
- We are technology agnostic, which means that we are not married to one vendor or technology. Our Pointers remain skeptical yet open-minded for result-driven improvement. To facilitate this, we regularly get together to learn from each other and keep our skills on point during a monthly meet up that we’ve dubbed Sharpening The Saw (STS). Free food and positive vibes included.