Got what it takes?
- Knowledge about Java, .NET, Hibernate, Kubernetes, Vue JS, Kotlin, Docker, … is amazing.
- What we actually value most is your eagerness to keep learning and your drive to share your knowledge with your colleagues and customers.
- It’s all about what’s in your head, what you are willing and able to create that we consider as your most important asset.
- You will be applauded for your brilliant ideas and contributions. Your ownership of your projects set you apart from the rest.
Your future work place
- Your pointer colleagues are empowered.
- We value independent critical thinkers the most.
- A team of multidisciplinary, holistic, entrepreneurial experts that are willing and able to adapt and to keep learning on a daily basis.
- You will join a team of thought leading hobbyists with a job.
- You’ll join a gang with the brightest minds.
- We are technology agnostic, which means that we are not married to one vendor or technology. Our Pointers remain skeptical yet open–minded for result-driven improvement.
- To facilitate knowledge sharing, we regularly get together to learn from each other and keep our skills on point during a monthly meet up that we’ve dubbed Sharpening The Saw (STS).
- (Free food and positive vibes included.)
- Junior profiles get paired up with our senior consultants during our bootcamp. You will learn the ropes when it comes to being an expert IT consultant.
- Proper guidance is guaranteed before you’re being sent out into the field.
- A match with our culture is very important to us. And for you, believe us.
- We hire you for your ‘Pointitude’.
- We want you and our clients to feel that ‘it’ll get done, no matter what’ wherever you go.
- You know that variety is the spice of life, which is why you love to work on various projects at different locations.
- You get a spark in your eyes when you see all the cool stuff you can do with technology.
- You are eager to share your knowledge with those who are eager to learn.
- In return for your enthousiasm, you will earn
- a (state of the art) company car
- a nice salary that grows with your experience
- All sorts of interesting insurances
- and all the other good stuff that you can imagine
- You have a behaviour driven development attitude
- A few certificates are great — even better is a hunger to learn more
- You know your way around microservices, CQRS, event sourcing and cloud architecture
- Flexibility (not the yoga-kind)