Are you ready for your internship at OnTheSpot?
SpotOps - Kubernetes learning platform
Design and develop an interactive learning platform for Kubernetes Engineers
Description of the assignment
- Your assignment entails the design and development of an interactive learning platform for Kubernetes Engineers. This platform will be used for both newcomers (that wish to learn the basics) as experts that wish to challenge the status quo with more complex operational tasks. Besides the administrative side (such as the design of the challenges, validating solutions, etc.) there will also be the gamification aspect of it all (e.g. the creation of leaderboards to check how fast an engineer has finished certain tasks)
- You will enable multiple engineers to use the platform simultaneously by dynamically starting a multitude of Kubernetes clusters. You are free to use a multitude of cloud providers.
- Functional analysis
- Technical implementation
- Build a frontend with backend applications
- Automatically start/abort a Kubernetes Cluster
What you will gain
- You will explore several public cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- You will discover the wonderful world of Kubernetes
What you need
- You’re not affraid of a real challenge.
- You can show interest, innovation and guts to build a complex application
- You have a healthy interest in containers and Kubernetes
Technologies you'll be using
Location of your assignment
Veldkant 33B, 2550 Kontich
Johan Siebens – Business Unit Manager OnTheSpot