Are you ready at OnTheSpot?
SensorPoint – Build a platform to visualize and interpret IoT data
Design and develop a platform to collect/visualize/interpret real-time sensor data such as temperature, humidity, … using Amazon IoT and/or Google Cloud IoT Core.
Description of the assignment
- Sensors are already implemented in our physical world to check up on many parameters (such as temperature, pressure, sound volume, humidity, …)
- This bridges the physical world and the internet.
- By the manyfold of sensors and the measuring of many parameters there is a large quantity
of data produced that can be interpreted so that correct decisions can be made.
- Your assignment will be the building of a descent infrastructure to capture, visualize and
interpret data using a cloud environment such as Amazon IoT and/or Google Cloud IoT Core
• Functional analysis
• Technical implementation
– Develop certain IoT sensors
– Implement the platform using either Amazon IoT and/or Google Cloud IoT Core
What you will gain
• You’ll gain experience in managing large quantities of data
• You’ll explore certain public cloud providers such as Amazon and Google Cloud • You’ll learn to combine IoT with a cloud environment
What you need
• IoT, sensors & Raspberry Pi are terms you’re familiar with
Technologies you'll be using
Location of your assignment
Veldkant 33B, 2550 Kontich
Johan Siebens – Business Unit Manager OnTheSpot