Are you ready at ToThePoint?
EntryPoint – application for managing internships
Design and build a content curation platform on which we can find, share and distribute interesting internet content by means of crawling and processing of streaming feeds by using smart matching algorithms.
Description of the assignment
- We love sharing interesting content with our followers on many social media channels and our own website. This content is typically produced by our own staff. But we also follow technically oriented websites, specialised blogs and sector related news.
- To enable our staff to follow up on the multitude of available news in an efficient manner, we’d like to develop a content curation platform.
- Ideally we want to assign relevancy scores to the different types of content using machine learning.
- It’s your assignment to develop such a smart application.
- Functional analysis
- Design of a responsive UI
- Development of a backend business logic
- Development of a machine learning model to initiate content-matching and relevancy scoring
- The creation of a continuous deployment pipeline
- Deployment with Docker on a Google Cloud-hosted Kubernetes cluster
What you will gain
- You will experience how to design, develop and put in production an end-to-end enterprise-
grade production-ready web application.
- You will gain knowledge and experience in Machine Learning
- You will gain experience in natural language processing
- You will gain knowledge and experience with Docker
- You will gain real-life knowledge and experience with Kubernetes and google Cloud
- That lovely feeling you get knowing your design will be used in production
What you need
- Interest in a challenging but informative assignment
- Basic knowledge of Java (and optionally Spring Boot or the will to learn)
- You like to learn about big data and stream processing
- You are curious to use Vue.JS to build a responsive UI with
- You can’t wait to learn a heck of a lot in a relatively limited time period.
Technologies you'll be using
Location of your assignment
Veldkant 33B, 2550 Kontich
Kevin Smeyers – Technical lead Machine Learning