Are you ready at ToThePoint?
IntroduceMe - Graphing LinkedIn
Build a tool that enables our (sales) consultants to see how we can connect to a certain customer, consultant or colleague.
Description of the assignment
- The idea from this project is to import linkedIn connections from our sales consultants and
then build a graph database using that data.
- Next build a tool using this graph database so that we can query fast and visually show how
we can link up with a colleague.
- We’d like to visualize network characteristics and so on…
- The project has to be built from conception through product with a UI deployed in the cloud,
using a graph database in order to make visualizations and do some basic data analysis.
- Ideally the network is synced realtime with a linkedin API and expose an API so that for
instance our employee advocacy tool can integrate with the application.
What you will gain
- You will learn to prototype and adjust minor errors
- You will learn real-time data captation and processing
- You will explore all kinds of possibilities of different sensors
- You will gain knowledge and experience in designing and producting a machine learning
- That lovely feeling you’ll get knowing your product will in effect contribute to a neater trash
management system. It will effectively be used in our offices!
What you need
- Creativity and the will to succeed
- A motivated personality that can handle setbacks
- You see the bigger picture when it comes to making software and hardware work together
- You want to learn everything about real-time data and stream processing
- You can’t wait to learn a heck of a lot in a relatively limited time period.
Technologies you'll be using
Location of your assignment
Veldkant 33B, 2550 Kontich
Kevin Smeyers – Technical lead machine learning ToThePoint