Are you ready for your internship at ToThePoint?
Deep learning - Image recognition agent
Build an application for educational purposes for kids from 6 to 8 years old. The application needs to recognise easy subtractions and summations shown by a kid’s hand.
Description of the assignment
- The kid shows to a camera a hand with 4 fingers, then makes the plus sign and then shows 2
fingers… the application should give feedback of the figures percepted by the system and
then give an answer.
- The children can then give a thumbs up or thumbs down sign to see if it is correct or not.
- The computer vision component has to be built-in into an application so that it can be easily
setup for demos at schools.
- Multiple extensions are possible.
What you will gain
- You’ll learn to prototype and adjust your product
- Capture and process relevant real-time data
- Explore the possibilities and limitations of sensors
- Gain knowledge and experience with designing and deploying a machine learning solution
- That lovely feeling you’ll get knowing your design will effectively be used in a real-life scenario
What you need
- Creativity and the will to succeed
- A motivated personality that can handle setbacks
- You see the bigger picture when it comes to making software and hardware work together
- You want to learn everything about real-time data and stream processing
- You can’t wait to learn a heck of a lot in a relatively limited time period.
Technologies you'll be using
Location of your assignment
Veldkant 33B, 2550 Kontich
Kevin Smeyers – Technical lead machine learning ToThePoint