Are you ready at OneDot?
CheckPoint – Build a job happiness monitoring tool
Design and develop a tool on which employees can indicate how satisfied they are (e.g. on their current assignment, with their team, at their current project , etc.) so the general manager and colleagues can have an overview of general happiness with the purpose of offering support where necessary.
Description of the assignment
- We value the happiness of our colleagues.
- Consultancy work makes it challenge to get together in person. So this creates the necessity
for a tool that enables us to follow up on each other remotely.
- We want you to create a tool that enables our colleagues to enter their current ‘mood’ so we
have an indication on when steps can be taken to improve the well-being of the workforce.
- This should be a fun way to indicate the mood, preferably through a Slack-bot (our most
popular central communication platform)
- Functional analysis
- Technical implementation
- Development of a backend business logic o Development of a reporting interface
- Create an API to access the data externally
What you will gain
- You will gain knowledge and experience with Slackbots and serverless Node.js (e.g. webtask.io)
- You will learn a lot in development of a REST api
What you need
- You want to learn a heck of lot in a relatively short period of time
Technologies you'll be using
Location of your assignment
Veldkant 33B, 2550 Kontich
Lars van Herk – OneDot Business Unit Manager / Tech Lead