We create evolutionary architecture.
- Showcasing Infrastructure as Code at HashiConfEU Amsterdam July 19, 2019
- VOKA welcomes Machine Learning Master Kevin Smeyers June 28, 2019
- Inspiring innovation in Iceland June 13, 2019
- Explaining code: how a background as a teacher helps me in development May 29, 2019
- Our Cluster Buster is scheduled to talk at HashiConf EU! May 24, 2019
- RabbitMQ mirrored queues troubleshooting sync issues May 24, 2019
- Building a Kubernetes Examination Platform May 20, 2019
- Smart Waste Management built and tested in VR May 13, 2019
- Image Recognition can be dangerous May 9, 2019
- Training an artificial brain in VR April 26, 2019
My personal journey of balancing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with Functional Programming (FP) showed me how there are many useful overlapping skills for both professions when it comes to explaining code. The communicative skills needed for knowledge sharing and the foresights/awareness of the “initial situation” are two of the big …
Troubleshooting RabbitMQ mirrored queues made easy.
In this blog post I will tell you a little story of how I became a proud member of the ToThePoint family, some might say it was coincidence or luck but that’s too easy of an explanation.
Johan Siebens was invited by HashiCorp to share his insights about Immutable Infrastructure at HashiConfEU. Johan used the WALL OF FAME as an illustration of how easy-to-use HashiCorp Toolings can be when considering your build pipelines. The Wall of fame is a seemingly simple, yet powerful case of the faithfulness …
Turning crude data into knowledge can become dangerously valuable.
Meetings galore and innovation-driven Icelandic entrepreneurship! Nick V. went on an innovation inspiring trip!