We create evolutionary architecture.
- Smart Waste Management built and tested in VR May 13, 2019
- Image Recognition can be dangerous May 9, 2019
- Training an artificial brain in VR April 26, 2019
- Grab A Coffee Tour Kickoff April 23, 2019
- Deep Image Recognition Internship April 22, 2019
- The beacons are lit, ToThePoint calls for aid! April 21, 2019
- Building an evolutionary Kubernetes Learning platform April 19, 2019
- Visualising data from a neural network April 18, 2019
- Virtual Reality causes Thinking in Portals April 18, 2019
- From console to virtual reality, managing a Kubernetes cluster in VR. April 16, 2019
In this blog post I will tell you a little story of how I became a proud member of the ToThePoint family, some might say it was coincidence or luck but that’s too easy of an explanation.
Making sure that each component of your enterprise is able to evolve independently of each other is key in evolutionary architecture. But how exactly?
What is code quality? There are a lot of definitions of code quality out there, but I will try to summarize what I understand when someone is talking about code quality. ReadabilityOne of the aspects of code quality is readability. It is very important that code is readable and comprehensive, …
Building a smart solution to trash management issues was a challenge our interns proudly delivered a working prototype for.
Facial Image Recognition software is real and here to stay.
The Office Smart Agent's brain is currently training 24/7 on our VR capable custom built PC. This means that the GPU of Lino's PC can stop melting (for a while).